Saying happy birthday with flowers is a nice gesture; however just sending flowers may not be enough. For best results, you need to send a thoughtful happy birthday wish with flowers. Ideally, you should be familiar with the birthday girl’s choice of flowers, so that you can create a bouquet of her favorite flowers. Likewise, knowing enough about her hobbies and interests would help you create a meaningful birthday wish for her.
Tips on Choosing Flowers
It is said that different flowers carry different meanings. For instance, red roses symbolize love; yellow roses represent friendship; and chrysanthemums signify happiness and reliability. It is okay if you do not know the meaning of every flower, but being aware of the common meanings is important. You can also ask your florist. One good idea would be to mix and match flowers of different colors. Try to choose bright colors, such as, orange, yellow, red, magenta, purple, and pink.
Tips on Choosing a Birthday Wish
It is also important to send a meaningful happy birthday wish with flowers. It’s okay to use quotes, poems, songs, or famous birthday wishes; you just need to present it with a personal touch. You can reword the message, insert the birthday girl’s name, or refer to her personal interests wherever possible. Here are some examples of good birthday wishes.
- Another year older, and you just keep getting stronger, wiser, funnier and more amazing!
- It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you. Happy birthday dear!
- Your birth was the beginning of many great plans that God has for your life.
- Each birthday that passes is another year that I am thankful to have you in my life. Happy birthday!
- Unfortunately, I can’t take credit for baking you the cake in the break room. Fortunately, I can totally have a slice in your honor! Happy birthday!
We have categorized top 10 birthday wishes for different relationships on our website. This will help you choose a suitable wish quickly. Keep searching until you find the right message.